The above image depicts our school image. The image (which is on display in our school entrance) was created by our children using a 3D printer. It is inspired by the doors to the Sagrada Familia Basilica in Barcelona. The image contains words chosen by our children that they feel best describe our school. The golden words are our shared Gospel Values.
We strive to live our Mission by putting these Values at the heart of everything that we do; just as Jesus taught us to.
Summary of Aims
- To uphold established Catholic values.
- To provide a happy and secure environment for teaching and learning.
- To nurture and respect every child as a unique individual.
- To value and respect all cultures.
- To encourage growth and independence rooted in relationships.
- To show responsibility, compassion and thoughtfulness to others.
- To ensure equality for all, enabling full potential to be achieved.
- To integrate each individual’s special needs.
- To implement the National Curriculum to the highest possible standard.
- To recognise that the school curriculum is more than the sum parts of the National Curriculum and concentrates on all round development.